It’s crazy. I started working at my previous place of employment again and it’s like so much had changed, yet nothing at all has changed. It’s a weird feeling. It’s like I’m reliving some of my summers all over again but, hey, this is my life… I guess. Hmm.
What beautiful flowers I saw today.
To leave my two cents on this post, I wish to say only a few things. It is not long at all but it is meaningful. And perhaps, sometime in the future, I’ll touch on this kind of topic again. Enjoy the read. 🙂
I once saw a guardian angel. She was pushing a cart down the street with everything she owned in it. Her head was down and long was her hair. I walked up to her and asked where she was going. Why was her view only on the ground below. She said she had no job […]
Here’s something crazy! The Impossible Project underwent a facelift recently. Seriously, I’m not joking. It’s been on every major photo blog I read. And the results of the change are astonishing!
OK. Wait, let me exaggerate. I mean, things are definitely looking up for the world of instant film. The Impossible Project is no more; they are now called Polaroid Originals. I’m not sure of the exact details but I’m excited for these developments. Allow me to briefly describe what has changed:
- They got a new name, Polaroid Originals
- How they managed to snag the rights to the title of Polaroid, I don’t know. However, it is pretty cool that everyone can officially call their product a “Polaroid” picture. 🙂
- The price of their film has decreased
- FINALLY!!! I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SPLURGE! No, seriously, this is a big step in the right direction. Many people complained that Impossible Project film was too expensive for what you get; however, that’s becoming harder to say with their drop in prices.
- Their color formula has improved
- Instead of waiting 30-45 minutes for your picture to develop fully, it now happens in 15 mins (so they say. I haven’t tested it myself yet.) But if what they say is true, holy crap, this will be a game changer for them.
- Their website is much cleaner and they’re offering different products
- A sleek new look requires a sleek new website. Oh, and did I mention that they’re offering different products now? I mean, I wish some of their old products were still offered but, hey, what can you do?
OK. Well, that’s all I really wanted to say. It’s not that important but I’m really excited. I’ll be able to buy more film, which means more shooting and more moments I can capture! Stoked! Alas, I must round-up some more money first before I splurge…
Feel free to take a look at the new website here!
You know what’s really difficult? Getting back into the swing of something when you’ve taken a break from it for a long time. I suppose that’s somewhat common sense I guess, but it’s definitely true for me.
How long as it been since I’ve been a consistent blogger? I don’t even remember. I think the last time was probably over a year ago if I must be honest. Sure, I’ve been posting material in that year’s worth of time but not like some other bloggers. Then again, I was never really a consistent blogger in the first place.
I digress. I’m just trying to say that I wish to get back into the swing of running a blog. Ah, but such a task is not going to be easy but I will get past it. I’ve still got a lot of catching up to do with my blog as far as posts go. I meant to continue writing up my past adventures but the mountain before me just seems to big to climb.