Hello Wonderful Listeners!
Wow. I have been nominated for an award! That’s pretty cool 🙂 Thank you Catherine for nominating me. I do implore whoever reads this to go and check her out. Promise she’s worth the effort!
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
I would travel to see my best friend, Alex. I’ve been wanting to meet up with him for many months now and I’m not sure if we’ll actually get to see each other this year.
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Probably my little sister. I would say my friends but my little sister never really fails to put me in a good mood when I’m feeling down. Sometimes, my friends get on my nerves. My little sister hardly ever does.
- What do you like about your hometown?
The fact that it’s where my anxiety levels are the lowest and where my best friends live. It’s the place that has so much meaning and history for my personal life.
- What is the best meal you can prepare?
I can whip up a fried egg like no other! But I do love to cook 🙂 It’s very comforting.
- What’s your favorite chore to do at home?
Um… Cleaning in general? I dunno. I guess maybe sweeping the floors. Lame, I know.
- What’s your favorite book?
I don’t really do favorites BUT, it would probably have to be The Magic Thief. Yes, I know that’s a children’s book series but it’s the only book that I adore that I can remember off the top of my head. Sorry.
- What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Freak out then pay off my college debt. Then I’d probably start figuring out how to wisely spend that money. I already know that some portion of me would charity it away to others before using it for myself.
- What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
Oh! I do adore me some pineapple! All day, every day if I could.
- How many times have you fallen in love?
In real life, never. I could argue maybe once or twice but those don’t really count. I was too young to really understand that I wasn’t exactly in love with someone. In my dreams, too many to count. Bummer.
- What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
Can’t remember. Honestly can’t remember. Maybe a video game? Maybe a board game? I really just don’t remember. I will say I did play outside a lot as a kid. Hope that suffices.
- What’s your favorite beverage?
Right now? Um… Oh! A glass of lemonade and Sprite mixed. 5/6 lemonade, 1/6 Sprite. Trust me, it’s the bomb!
With these 11 questions posed to you, I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- The steelcityman is an occasional dabbler in the community. He deserves some love on his blog. Shoot, your visit my encourage him to post more often! 😉
- Debbie (who I had to include out of sheer courtesy) loves to travel! But she has a personal blog that could use some love. Check her out at Lost and Found
- Chelise is discovering and sharing how she handles healthy relationships at Caterpillar To Butterfly
- Vaibhav is revamping his blogging skills. He likes to speak his mind and likes photos!
- Daniel is someone I’ve come to know recently. He’s all about experiencing life. Join him if you can!
A special thank you must be addressed to Debbie for renominating me 🙂 Love really does go round and round.