Recently I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is truly an honor. This will be the second award I’ve received in the past month. It’s incredible! I simply must thank Kelly for nominating me for this award. She’s a wonderful blogger, full of writing inspirations and original literature! Oh my goodness! 🙂 If you enjoy reading, and writing, and reading while writing, and writing while reading, go check her out! 😀 If you enjoy my blog, you’ll enjoy her’s too.
The rules are simple. I must nominate 10 people, thank my nominator, and create questions of my own. Her questions and my answers are just below.
- Name one aspect of yourself that you would consider quirky/odd/amusing/weird.
- I would say that I have a weird addiction to people watching. I do it so much that I don’t even try to hide it anymore. It’s just too much effort and I have stopped caring how people will react. But I hide at least a bit so I can watch them and they are undisturbed.
- What do you do to relax/unwind?
- I would say hang out with friends who are revitalizing. Otherwise, I might spend sometime by myself just enjoying nature. I also might start an art project. 🙂
- Name one thing that is vital to your daily routine.
- Hmm… Having at least one conversation with myself. I can say with confidence that I will do that every day, no matter what the subject. Not a typical thing it’s mine.
- What is your favorite color?
- Yellow! I tend to like every color as there is something to love about each and every color but I consistently come back to loving yellow before any other. I love you yellow! 🙂
- How many posts do you have in your drafts?
- Three. I don’t really use drafts. Only if I have no time to fully flush out a post or if I draw a blank (which in most cases gets stored on my computer first anyway.)
- Regarding blogging: are you…
- Obsessed— you would be embarrassed to add up the hours you spend reading, writing, commenting, etc. You also sneak a peek at WordPress while you are at work.
- Intermediate— there are moments when you can’t leave the screen, but there are also times when you don’t look at it for days.
- You write your post and leave.
- Probably a
- The blogosphere is most often read through…
- Your mobile device
- Home computer
- Definitely a. I’m looking at WordPress even on the go! 🙂
- Name one possession you covet— something that if your children/friends/family wish to touch, you hover over them protectively, watching them to make sure they handle it delicately, if you allow them to handle it at all.
- My camera. There is no doubt. If you touch my camera without my permission, you die. If you break it, I break you and then…you die. 🙂
- Name something that you read, or do, that you feel enhances your personal growth.
- Hmm… I talk to myself to analyze my situations. I commonly think about what has just happened in my life, analyze it and see if I can learn anything from it. Otherwise, trying something new helps me grow and be less scared.
- Since I enjoyed answering this question… If you could channel your soul into an animal, what would it be and why?
- A dog. Simple but assuredly me. I have thought about this long and hard. I am very much so like a dog. If for no other reason, for my loyalty and love.
Well! That was so much fun! 🙂 Now it’s time I made some questions of my own! They are just below.
- How dedicated of a blogger are you?
- Extremely— it’s pretty much your life!
- Average— you post a good amount when you can.
- Barely— you are borderline about to quit…
- A friend informs you that they’re feeling depressed. What do you do?
- How was your day today?
- What’s your favorite creature?
- Who did you call last on your mobile phone?
- What color are the walls in your room? Do you like that color?
- What post are you most proud of on your blog?
- Name one thing you didn’t expect to happen with your blog that has.
- What is your most viewed tag?
- What makes a hero/ine?
And now without further waiting, I shall nominate 10 other bloggers of my own! There are all good people so please be nice to them. No one deserves a Negative Nathan or Natalie rummaging through their personal space of the internet.
- Melting Ice Towers
- 21st Century Sarah
- Ginni Deville
- Tracey Rains
Good luck nominees! 😀 And until next time, cheers!