Well here I am again! It seems I’ve been renominated for the Liebster award! Such an honor when you can receive it more than once in life! 😀 I’d like to thank Roguecatt for bestowing this honor upon me again. It’s is much appreciated. If you enjoy my blog, or randomness about life and spontaneous and spunky attitude, you’d enjoy poking around her realm.
Now, this time around I’m not going to nominate anyone. I know, that violates the rules but I just wanted to answer these questions to be honest! 🙂 If you’d like to see my first response to this award, click here to see that post. Otherwise, let me get right to these questions!
- Is there one such person in your personal life who hasn’t seen your blog but you want them to? And why?
- Hmm… Is there? I don’t really believe so at the moment. Anyone who I want to see my blog has already been given the chance and if they decide not to read it then so be it. I don’t think there is anyone at the moment. Sorry
- What are 5 things or personal items always definitely to be found in your bedroom (excluding any kind of furniture :D)?
- My tea collection, my art supplies, my artwork, my book collection, and lastly (which isn’t all that personal) my dirty laundry.
- Which is your favorite novel or book, and why? (I know this is tough because it might be hard to pick just one, but grit your teeth and choose!)
- My favorite novel in this moment is Messages from the Afterlife: A Bereaved Father’s Journey in the World of Spirit Visitations, Psychic-Mediums, and Synchronicity by Mark Ireland.
- What is the one thing you’re not good at but you still do anyway, without giving a damn? (for example, singing)
- Hitting those high notes during songs… I will always try and no one can stop me!
- What would your ideal vacation be like?
- A vacation to a foreign land with a group of friends, where we party and just don’t care about life. That’s pretty awesome for me!
- What is the one serious political or social issue that you feel strongly about? And if you’ve written anything about it or want to share something, feel free to leave links.
- I guess I feel strongly about the sociopolitical issue of the American education system. It needs to be changed hardcore.
- What is something you’d want your future self to remember or be reminded of?
- I’d want my future self to be reminded of the wonderful times that college has brought me. College really changed me in a good way (and slightly bad) that I ought not to forget about as I grow older.
- Who’s your favorite person in the world? Why?
- My favorite person in the world huh? That’s impossible for me to answer. One reason is because I don’t like to call favorites to anything really. BUT if I’m going to answer this question, I think I might as well just say my little sister. Honestly, she is the one person where I am just 100% myself around and where I don’t really have to deal with any drama and she just gets me.
That was quite fun. Ok, that wraps that up! So, until the next time, cheers! 😀