Hi Wonderful Listeners.
You know, today I spent my time reading through the blog-o-sphere. I am so far behind on many articles that I need to read so I did that today. And you know, I enjoyed myself.
Now, whilst reading, I also visited Café Blog. It’s a group that I am a part of where many bloggers exchange advise, posts, and support for one another. It helps everyone grow really. If you don’t know about the lovely people at Café Blog, you should! Why not go and check out our collaborative blog by clicking here? Granted, it’s not up and running like many other blogs are but it’s getting on its feet! Promise!
Now what I actually wanted to say was that I’ve been seeing a lot of people who are talking all about their New Year’s Resolutions or goals. Normally, I wouldn’t think much of them because I don’t really set goals myself. It’s not that I couldn’t complete them but it’s more so that I tend to do things and get them done based on necessity. If I have to do it, I most certainly will.
Still, these goals made me think about what I want out of 2016. I think, what I might want out of 2016, blogging-wise, would be the following:
- To collaborate more!
- I mean, lots of good stuff can happen when two or more minds meet!
- To reach more people and make more friends.
- There’s something very satisfying about knowing that you are interesting to total strangers and that they want to know more about you.
- Finally upload some art on my blog.
- I really have been pushing that off because I just want the first one to be perfect but nothing is perfect really. I just gotta do it!
- To focus on writing more in general.
- I love to write, especially about my life. But I want to be as good at creatively writing as I was a few years ago. Or better, heck!
- Try out new ideas and projects!
- I have some things in the back of my mind and I just need to try them out. My audience is pretty nice after all.
Granted, let’s get this straight. I’m not a goal-setter but I am a dreamer! So I dream about these things happening. And I know some part of me will make the dream a reality. He always manages to do that with at least one thing.
But I just wanted to come and say that very quickly. Yeah. I do hope everyone is having a wonderful day or night or whatever you’re currently having!
So until next time, as always, cheers!
Do you prefer to set goals or follow dreams? Leave all your thoughts below!