Well hello Wonderful Listeners!
It’s Friday and guess who got another award? Me! (It’s weird how these things keep ending up on my doorstep.) Regardless, this award looks a bit of fun and not too time consuming for me to have to put it off! Great!
Well, first let me send a nice, grand, genuine thank you to Memee! She’s like the best and always offers a warm heart to me. Thanks for bestowing another bragging right upon me 😉
Now with that being said, allow me to announce the five things I would banish to Room 101:
- Slow Internet/Computers
- Seriously. It’s 2016 and we have the capability to have fast internet everywhere if we really wanted it. Yet we don’t. And in fact, some internet speeds still date back to 1999. Like, can you get on my level? Please?
- Awkward Moments
- As unavoidable as they are sometimes, I wish they didn’t. Like, if we could just simply graze over them and say, “I don’t know what to say” or jump to a new conversation without hesitation, that would be wonderful.
- Mental Blocks
- We can all relate I’m sure. I wish I didn’t forget what I was about to say. I wish that when I was trying to write that my mind blanked out. But it does. But think about how much would get done in the world if everyone had no mental blocks? So much progress would happen!
- Fast-Dying Phone Batteries
- Again, it’s 2016 and yet our phones can only last like 4 hours with traditional use before dying. Only if you decide to ration it like you were in war or an emergency does it decide to have battery all day. No. That needs to be changed.
- While some things in life can be (maybe) unforgivable, I don’t think hatred needs to be a thing. Hate is a strong word to use against anything and especially anyone. It is. It’s OK to dislike something because it’s not your cup of tea. It is NOT cool to hate something because hate can lead to drastic actions. Just look at the world around us and at the people who “hate” others. Need I say more?
Interesting answers some might say. Yes, but let me nominate the next 5 who may accept this award:
- Diane, from hometogo232
- Carol, from Writeful Mind
- Emma, from SHUT THAT NEGATIVE NOISE OFF!
- Kah, from Kah Choon’s Blog
- Matt, from (not so) completely. miserable
Well, with that all said, I am closing out this award post. Until next time, cheers!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Award 5 bloggers who fascinate, intrigue or tickle your curiosity with the Room 101 (award) badge logo on their About pages and linking to them in your post.
3. Tell us the 5 things you would banish to Room 101!
4. Attach these rules to your post.
5. Grab your badge above and enjoy adding it to your trophy case, but please be respectful of the creator of the award by never altering the logo and never changing the rules.