Hi Wonderful Listeners!
Today I am here to accept the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s quite a lovely award if I do say so myself. I’ve lost count with how many awards I’ve accepted or acknowledged. It’s baffling how I just keep getting nominated for these things!
Before I get to the business which you are expecting, I must quickly thank Paardje for handing me this award! You are such a lovely woman. You’re so full of light and life and love. More people out to shine like you do! Don’t lose that charming quality now 😉 If you don’t know about her, then you’re missing out! Seriously. Go check her out!
Now, let’s get to this award shall we?
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Random Facts
- I collect pencils and pens. (Well, I kinda pick them up when I see them on the ground and keep them for later use.)
- I listen to the Welcome To Night Vale podcast! (Don’t know about it? Then you’re missing out! :D)
- I’m a cleaning enthusiast. (Well, I am particular about my living environment anyway.)
- I’m a Cancer on the zodiac signs! Yay Cancers! 😀
- I’m most productive around midnight.
- I love laying in the sun on the open grass.
- I use Firefox web browser.
That’s kinda all over the place. Hope that satisfied your taste. Now about those nominees.
- Jacqueline, from a cooking pot and twistedtales
- Memee’s Musings
- Catherine, from Atypical60
- Danielle, from The Thought Card
- Carol, from Writeful Mind
- Paul, from The Captain’s Speech
- Ankit, from Stories of Sandeept
- Anand, from blabberwockying
- Marquessa, from Simply Marquessa
- Joey, from Creating My World
- Tasha, from Hit Below The Belt…hard
- Mon, from Life of Mon
- The Lace In My Head Mirrors the Cosmic Mind
Well, that’s all for this go around. I do hope you guys will think that this is a lovely blog in the future. Hopefully it doesn’t lose its charm! So, until next time, cheers!