What’s up Wonderful Listeners!
It is Friday. You know, that one day of the week that seems to get the most glorification. Weird how Friday is so “awesome” isn’t it?
Anyway, I have another round of good reads for you guys 🙂 Hope you’ll enjoy these delectable bite-sized treats! Well, maybe not totally bite-sized. Eh. Whatever. Let’s go!
- When the Universe Wished Me a Happy Birthday
- Oh my goodness. Well, I must say this positivity about life is contagious! It’s a beautiful little tale of how the universe lines up the beautiful things in your line of sight. Love and how to find it. Ah! It’s good. Just go read it! 😉
- Holocaust Stories. A Family Torn Apart
- Such a tragic moment in history is never easy to discuss. The pain and sorrow and death is just atrocious. But we should not be afraid of this. We should continue to move forward and keep ourselves reminded of the past. Let us not retract to what we’ve previously done. Though this is one perspective of this time, it stills holds the history nonetheless.
- Making Space for Anger
- It’s hard to deal with your emotions. But not confronting them and pretending that they aren’t there is worse. We must hold balance within ourselves. And I am a sucker for Andi’s posts anyway. Just go read it and I’m sure you’ll find something to relate to. 🙂
- Religious Journey of the Rational Man
- I have identified with this story. I know the struggle of trying to find where you fit in, in a religious context. It’s a personal journey. And this is a beautiful story (or anecdote) that I know many can actually find nuggets of knowledge it. It’s just that good.
- Science is pretty cool! And Paul has a very captivating way of talking about all the things that seem mundane. It’s pretty awesome. If you ever grew up watching Bill Nye videos or being in a science classroom, you’d know all of the jokes he’s making in this post. If not, it’s still funny to read. 😛
Well, stop lollygagging around! Go on and read them! 😀 Have fun guys. I’ll see you later. Cheers!