Good afternoon Wonderful Listeners! 😀
It’s Friday, once again, as it always tends to come around after Thursday. I’ve been doing this for a few weeks now but in case you haven’t picked up on my pattern, I’ve got some more posts for you guys to read!
Let’s not wast time! Let’s get to them!
- Through My Mother’s Eyes
- Now I love a good story but I love a story that pulls my heartstrings even more! This one definitely almost got a tear out of me. Simply beautiful. If you’ve never understood what being a mother is like and how it changes you, this story hits it on the head! (I think so anyway.) Go read it! 🙂
- Talking To Myself
- This posts presented an interesting way of thinking about blogging. To be honest, I kind of agree with it (as far as my blog and many I read are concerned.) Sometimes, it’s more about talking to yourself and getting your thoughts out rather than writing something to be read for other people. The article explains it better. Go read it! 😉
- Thankfully, it was flowers instead of rotten tomatoes…What I got up to in January and now
- You guys know I like a good poem. Well, I like this poem too because it’s good but there’s just an even better tidbit portion to it if you watch the video that comes with it! Promise. Please go watch! 😀
- This poem is so much fun! At first glance that’s all it seems like but it’s much more than that. In fact, Paul’s poems tend to be this way a lot. Maybe that’s why I like them so much. Well, go ahead and click the link!
- #TeaserTuesday – “Dirty & Flirty” – Part 1- #FlashFiction
- I absolutely love this story! This is part 1 but you simply must continue to read up on it! It just gets better and better the more you read! Marquessa is very skilled at reeling in your attention. Go support her! 🙂
Well, that’s the posts for this Friday! Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do! I’ll catch you later.
Until next time, cheers!