Good afternoon Wonderful Listeners!
It has been quite a while since I last posted one of these! For those who have been following me quite closely, you’ll know that I was super busy with life and with school; however, now that life has slowed down a little bit, I’m back with a bit of good samaritian-ism.
So, as the deal usually goes, I have some posts for you guys to read! Now, forgive me for these are quite all over the place and a bit old. I’m still trying to catch up on blogs that I read and whatnot.
Still, as always, these are nice reads! 🙂 So, without further ado, let’s get to these posts!
- I love a good poem as you all know. This is one is super short but it just gave me a sense of nostalgia, for something I’ve never experienced. Quite powerful. I think you’ll like it!
- Love Revisioned
- Stories about reminescence and change are beautiful. They seem to be even more beautiful when told from a mother’s perspective, about her own children. My heart softened while reading this anectdote. Please, go read her story. 🙂 (All rights reserved to Nurse Kelly and nursekellyknows.com)
- Be Mine Part II…VLog
- What a wonderful poem that was shared! The first part to the poem is also great as well but what made this post special was the message at the end. Well, I think the message is nice, but I am also biased towards this author’s work. Just go listen to her! ❤
- A Brain is Born
- A quick burst of personal thought. I found it enticing and it inspired me to respond to it. Perhaps you will feel the same. Perhaps not. But I always find a discussion about greater thinking is captivating.
- This Lovely Thing Called Batik
- Now, I absolutely L-O-V-E learning about culture, especially when it’s a facet that has been a longstanding tradition. Please, the Indonesian culture awaits! Also, say hi to the author of the post because she loves it when you chat with her! 😉
- Like A River
- You know, Kelly has this way with words that make her works universally acceptable and understood. That’s beautiful. If you need a little inspiration to keep going and look up in life, just go read this post! 😀 (All rights reserved to Nurse Kelly and nursekellyknows.com)
- Once again, Paul has captured me with his rhymey-timey poems! For someone who normally follows grammatical structure when writing his own poetry, it’s refreshing to be captivated by a poet who breaks many rules. And he breaks them well, at least I think so. 🙂
- The Enemy of our Faith
- I myself am a believe in Christ. Still, my relationship with him falters from time to time. And for someone who looks for reassurance a lot, it’s nice when I can find a great spiritual message like this to reaffirm my faith. Even if you don’t believe in Jesus Christ, this is still a nice message to take in. Promise.
- Somebody Went And Wrote the Ultimate Craigslist Missed Connection
- Wow. This story just had me torn up inside. The reason being because I know how it feels to hesitate on something promising and then missing the whole thing. When I read stories like this, it reminds me to just at least give it a shot by starting with the first step, and figuring out the rest as it comes. Your heartstrings will be tugged at!
- What a great message! Balance in life is important and we all could use a reminder about that every now and again. Please go read Debbie’s post! Promise you won’t regret it! 🙂
Well, there you have it! That’s all for this round of posts. I’m glad I’m getting back into the swing of these things! I missed being a good samaritan. 🙂
OK. Until next time, cheers!