What’s going on Wonderful Listeners!
This is the sixth installment of my “Have A Nice Read!” feature. Can you believe that I even made it past five? Woohoo! Anyway, for those who don’t know, this is the Friday feature which promotes material from other bloggers around the blog-o-sphere!
Well, let’s get to it shall we? 🙂
- Be Free…VLOG
- Another great poem and message from Jacqueline! I expect no less! 😉 But, the message is about freedom. Embrace freedom for it is scarce (but shouldn’t be.) Just go watch it already!
- This World is an Art!
- Oh indeed Ankit, the world is an art! Nature is beautiful and shouldn’t be underestimated. She has managed to put together some of the most breathtaking creations in existence. But, why not go see Ankit’s words for yourself? 😉
- Birthday Grief
- Andi never ceases to pull my heartstrings. Well, birthday grief, I know a bit about. Funny how the one day of the year which should be yours can be the day where everything goes wrong… But it’s not about me. It’s about her. The message, while a bit sad, really is wonderful. Go read it!
- Dear President Obama. May I Offer A Critique?
- I’m usually not one for politics at all but I don’t really consider this political. It’s more like an opinion, if anything. So, I happen to like Catherine’s opinion. Well, if nothing else, she got my attention indeed. Go read her words!
- Breaking Down the Mother Emails
- Once again, Andi got me. This is really a follow-up of sort to Birthday Grief. If you liked that post, you’ll definitely need to read this one! I am still in shock of what I read. Definitely made me comment my opinion!
Well, if that wasn’t a mouthful! Hope you enjoyed the reads! Until next time, cheers!