HELLOOOOOOO Wonderful Listeners!
Sorry. I was channeling Wacko from Animaniacs… 😛 (One of the best cartoon shows still to date!) Where was I going with this? Oh yeah…
So, it is Friday once again! Yes! 😀 I’m excited! Are you excited? You should be if you aren’t! Why? Well, because I rounded up some more blog posts for you to read! DUH!! 😛
Wanna see them? 😀
- Eternal Sunshine Of The Old Shoes Mind!
- You know, I do get heavily sentimental of certain items in my life. Shoes, usually aren’t one of them but I will run my shoes into the ground (they turn into dust! Cover your mouth! 😛 ) But this post captured me. Perhaps, the senti-mentality (see what I did there 😉 ) will capture you too. Go read!
- It’s Good To Be A Nerd
- It certainly it good to be a nerd. Take it from one! Yes, I am a nerd (surprised? you shouldn’t be) and I’m proud! I tell ya, nerds get around and as we get older, everyone wants to be one. But the post is fantastic! Absolutely clever. Go read it! (All rights reserved to Nurse Kelly and nursekellyknows.com)
- Bringing Fashion Back Where it Belongs
- I’m not a fashion person per se. I’m really not. But I do have my own opinions about how clothing and style have developed over time. I personally agree with Catherine. I’m not inflexible (quite the opposite actually) or stubborn but fashion nowadays is somewhat tasteless. Sure, avant-garde ideas are necessary, however, let’s get them to the masses once they’ve passed inspection Hmm? I implore you to read further!
- One Step At A Time
- I love Paul’s poems. I have told you all that yet? Well, if not, there you go. I love this one too. Sometimes, I do have to remember to take it one step at a time. And sometimes, those one steps have greater consequences yet unseen but fully anticipated… Read the poem already! 😛
- A Writer’s World…
- How do you capture things so beautifully Jacqueline? ❤ Well, the poem is short but sweet. Indeed, I feel that she knows the “writer’s world” well. Please, just go read it. Won’t regret it you won’t!
So there you have it. 5 more posts that you should have read last week already. Seriously, you guys are slackin’! OK. I’m done!
Until next time, cheers!