Thoughts From The 21st Of February (2017)

What’s going on Listeners?!

Today was one of those days that just passes you by. Mainly because nothing exciting happened but, it was a good day nonetheless. I didn’t really have anything spectacular happen but I’ll recap my day for you all anyways. It should be fairly quick.

So I woke up at 10AM to get ready. Armand joined got off of our couch (again) to come catch the bus with me. What was nice was that David also needed to catch the bus so we all left together. We all waited outside for our bus but the one we usually catch was full, and we knew we were going to be late for class. We ended up getting to campus at like 11AM on the dot, the time at which our classes started.

10:51 AM with David and Armand. Sleepy is not the word for our tiredness. I had to stand.

Well, I went to my class. Duganne had a lovely discussion waiting for us. I do just love taking this class so much. It does go over many things that I already know but it’s nice to really dive into the nitty-gritty of it all. I mean, photographs are what I do with my life at this point…

Of course, Chris was there. I was debating approaching him about my note that I handed off last week. He had the weekend to think it over but I wasn’t sure what to do. I decided that I was going to approach him on Thursday about it instead. He didn’t make an attempt to talk to me about it so I figured one full week would be enough time (more than actually.)

Between Duganne’s class and my next class, I had lunch. I sat alone and ate alone (as I often do) but I was entertained by the number of YouTube videos which I wanted to watch. Anyway, after lunch, I headed to the art building and killed time until History of Modern Art.

Class dragged on. I mean, it did go by quickly but it did drag near the end. Keever was starting to talk about things that didn’t even matter just to fill the time. What a shame we couldn’t leave earlier to get back to our lives.

After that long class, I went home. I caught the bus and booked it. I stayed home the rest of the night. I worked on doing some work that needed to get done like working on Jacqueline’s pictures and other stuff. Kyle came over and we went to go to the gym with Paul. We worked out and it was a good time. Back day was especially hard since I had increased the weight. No fun for me but I did feel good afterward!

Then after that, we came back to the apartment. I went right back to working on Jacqueline’s photos. I decided to just stay up and get them done. I had gotten rather far but I thought for a second that half was good for one day. Instead, I convinced myself to get them all done. And I did! 🙂 I mean, I stayed up until 4:30AM but it was rewarding nonetheless.

And then I had to crash. I mean, I crashed hard. But I wasn’t hurt about staying up so late because I didn’t have to go to my first class tomorrow. Yay! 😀


That’s the day for ya. Pretty short and to the point. That’s all. Cheers!

How do you feel when teachers drag out a lesson unnecessarily? Leave all your thoughts below!


Interject Your Thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s