So it’s been about a month. I said I’d see where I was in one month’s time in this post. I was so set on recovery, and truth be told the process is slow. I didn’t do well with my posting or sharing. I did for the first two weeks (which is something!) but the last two, I flopped.
Well, I’m not going to stress about it. I am recovering after all, and one can only recover as fast as they are truly able. It seems my recovery will take some more time. So, I’m gonna pick this thing right back up again! I’m gonna try this again but I’ll be a bit more gradual with this thing, and I’ll see how it goes.
So here’s a new note to myself:
- Post at least one post every two weeks (and it must be current information)
- Share at least one post from another blogger every two weeks
**If you wish, post an old diary entry once every two weeks**
Let’s keep this up until December 7th. That’s about two months time but a bit more spaced out. I’ll check out where I am around that time. I hope step 1 of my recovery plan this time goes more smoothly. 🙂
See you all soon. Cheers.
It’s crazy. I started working at my previous place of employment again and it’s like so much had changed, yet nothing at all has changed. It’s a weird feeling. It’s like I’m reliving some of my summers all over again but, hey, this is my life… I guess. Hmm.
Here’s something crazy! The Impossible Project underwent a facelift recently. Seriously, I’m not joking. It’s been on every major photo blog I read. And the results of the change are astonishing!
OK. Wait, let me exaggerate. I mean, things are definitely looking up for the world of instant film. The Impossible Project is no more; they are now called Polaroid Originals. I’m not sure of the exact details but I’m excited for these developments. Allow me to briefly describe what has changed:
- They got a new name, Polaroid Originals
- How they managed to snag the rights to the title of Polaroid, I don’t know. However, it is pretty cool that everyone can officially call their product a “Polaroid” picture. 🙂
- The price of their film has decreased
- FINALLY!!! I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SPLURGE! No, seriously, this is a big step in the right direction. Many people complained that Impossible Project film was too expensive for what you get; however, that’s becoming harder to say with their drop in prices.
- Their color formula has improved
- Instead of waiting 30-45 minutes for your picture to develop fully, it now happens in 15 mins (so they say. I haven’t tested it myself yet.) But if what they say is true, holy crap, this will be a game changer for them.
- Their website is much cleaner and they’re offering different products
- A sleek new look requires a sleek new website. Oh, and did I mention that they’re offering different products now? I mean, I wish some of their old products were still offered but, hey, what can you do?
OK. Well, that’s all I really wanted to say. It’s not that important but I’m really excited. I’ll be able to buy more film, which means more shooting and more moments I can capture! Stoked! Alas, I must round-up some more money first before I splurge…
Feel free to take a look at the new website here!
Hey Wonderful Listeners.
Well, I’m back again… Can you guess what I have to talk about? Any takers..?
It’s Chris. (I know. Surprise…) But I have some new developments about him. And I’ll try to keep it really simple (and maybe short.)
I finally let Chris know today that I’m interested in getting to know him. No, I didn’t say I was interested in dating him or anything, only simply getting to know him better. And I did so via a note.
Hi there Wonderful Listeners.
It’s the end of week 9 of my internship. I only have one more week left. Wow.
But you know, while I’m going to miss being at Artpace, I am ready to get back to school again. Like, my only hope is that this last week doesn’t drag. You know?
Well, that’s good for now. Cheers guys! 🙂