Hi Wonderful Listeners.
Well, I don’t feel like wasting time with this information I’m about to present to you. There are a few changes that I have applied to the blog:
- The feedback tab on the menu of the blog has been condensed into one page. So all feedback is left on one page.
- I’ve updated the What To Expect page under the About tab on the menu. There’s been a change in the weekly outline.
- I’m installing some new features on the blog: Writing Wednesday, For the Artist in Me. Check the Art Journal and Scraps & Scribbles under the Blog Features tab on the menu for more information.
- I’ve deleted the Contact tab on the menu.
- There’s been new editions added to the Tasty Treasures and Timeless Thoughts pages in the menu. Check them out.
- Later today, my first For the Aritst in Me post will be dropping. Please check it out and leave some comments on it! 🙂
Everyone do take care. I hope to put out a new blog post soon on something I’ve been thinking lately. Cheers.
Hey Wonderful Listeners.
Well, I’m back again… Can you guess what I have to talk about? Any takers..?
It’s Chris. (I know. Surprise…) But I have some new developments about him. And I’ll try to keep it really simple (and maybe short.)
I finally let Chris know today that I’m interested in getting to know him. No, I didn’t say I was interested in dating him or anything, only simply getting to know him better. And I did so via a note.
Hi there Wonderful Listeners.
It’s the end of week 9 of my internship. I only have one more week left. Wow.
But you know, while I’m going to miss being at Artpace, I am ready to get back to school again. Like, my only hope is that this last week doesn’t drag. You know?
Well, that’s good for now. Cheers guys! 🙂
I cannot believe that week 8 is already over. I mean, this week was SUPER busy because of all the cleaning we were doing. (Don’t worry, you’ll understand that once I write up the blog post for this week.)
Although, I’ve gotten to take home so many goodies from all of the cleaning that took place this week. Yes, I think I’ll be keeping this stuff for quite some time and if I don’t use it, someone else will. 🙂
But with everything that’s going on, I’m just still baffled that I’m down to my last 10 days. Ten days! Like, what? I’ll be leaving so soon already and I don’t want to. Honestly though, if this internship was paying me some good money (which don’t get me wrong, it is) then I’d be really sad to leave. But alas, life goes on and so must I.
Well, I’m doing good. I’ll see you guys soon. I want to hopefully have another one of my regular diary entries out soon. These intern logs take forever to write but they’re good. 🙂
Anyway, I gotta go. I’ll see you later. Cheers!
Hi Wonderful Listeners!
Well, what can I say? It’s been a full 7 weeks as of today that I’ve been at Artpace as an intern. Like, what is life? I don’t know.
This week was kinda crazy since I had to help with the Teen Convening and all but it was well worth it! Promise you that. There in sued, a lot of shenanigans and mind candy. So it was a good time for me definitely!
But regardless, the journey has been wonderful so far. I’m going along at such a steady pace and I’m pretty excited and sad that it will all be over in 3 more weeks. Well, I have 30 days left. I’m going to make them count.
That’s it. Cheers!